[NTLK] Looking for a battery for my eMate 300

Erik Jacob erikjacob691 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:40:56 PDT 2022

Hello NewtonTalk Community! I purchased a pristine Newton eMate 300 at the
VCF Swap Meet back in February, and it didn't come with a battery. Before I
start spending money on random eMates I find on eBay, I was wondering if
anybody has any spare battery packs that they'd be willing to sell me. It
doesn't have to hold a charge; I really just need it for the case, the
temperature sensor, and the connector to the Newton. If nobody has a spare
battery pack, is there a way for me to build one completely from scratch? I
don't have a sensor, the case, or the connector.

Erik H. Jacob

Sent from my Mobile Device