[NTLK] [ANN] Kirby Paperback Export

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Tue Aug 9 10:09:48 PDT 2022

> On Aug 9, 2022, at 3:42 AM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Kirby looks very interesting, what a cool concept.

It works so well for the Newton Glossary site. I also built myself a custom URL shortener using Kirby.

http://splo.me/

> I’m knee deep in Wordpress, but the files and folders nature of Kirby seems very clean.

It would be reasonably easy to create a similar export tool for WordPress ... I may look into that.

> Also, I had forgotten about Victor’s tool. I think I’ll convert myself some books. Thanks for the reminder.

Unfortunately, Victor is having a couple of server issues and the tool is down right now.

He’s working on it.

g.