[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2021 - UPDATE #3

Ionos: robowerk.de m.melcher at robowerk.de
Sat Oct 30 09:04:17 PDT 2021

On 10/2/2021 6:41 PM, Pawel Piotrowski wrote:
> Hello Newtonians!
>
> I do not like to give up so I will try again.
>
> After chat with Noah, we decided that we would try to organize a conference this year. The idea is one to use the time between Christmas and New Year.

> If you have any other ideas, questions - write here or contact us directly using the email.

Hi Pawel and others,

I'd love to see another WONC, or one day even a WIRLNC. As for my part,
I wish I could present anything, but I have been absent to this list for
a while due to another hospital stay. I would have loved to wrap up the
PCMCIA support, but I doubt I have a chance to finish this until a
possible XMas WONC.

Happy to be here again. Now off to reading 133 unread messages in
NewtonTalk ;-)

Matthias