[NTLK] Looking for a 10mb or 16mb Flash Card for OMP and OT Bible Books available

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:57:16 PDT 2021

Hi Dan,

Can you send me Bookmaker also?

Thanks,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2021, at 9:35 AM, Mark Kuberski <berskyboy at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Newtoners,

I am looking for a 10MB or 16MB Flash Card for my OMP which I successfully re-cap.  (Almost screwed it all up by burning or removing one pad somehow on the 2nd capacitor.  Luckily I found a YouTube video on how to solder the capacitor leg to the hole on the motherboard.  Phew…. That was a crazy night).

I also have created the compliment for the KJV NT (New Testament Newton Book), 4 books for the Old Testament (Bible-Law, Bible-Hist, Bible-Wisd, Bible-Proph) it’s about 4.3MB in size including the KJV NT, hence the reason I’m looking for a 5MB or 10MB or 16MB Flash Card to hold all the Bible on the OMP.  But I would like to know where I can put these 4 Newton Book files, (if anyone on the list wanted the Old Testament), seems like the OMP is pretty good at being an eReader, since the handwriting recognition is pretty bad.

Making those books took an astounding 10hours!  OMG for the OMP, LOL

Cheers,

Mark