[NTLK] [ANN] #newtontalk & #newtonscript IRC channels migrated from Freenode to Libera.chat

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sat May 29 02:28:02 PDT 2021

Yes SonyTel...
My English teacher is DeepL.com, who fortunately is always close to me! As much as I can read English (if it's not romanticised), I can't write it by myself. But maybe I should try to write a little more on my own and have it proofread, so that I can be more independent. We're all always going fast, so I often take the quickest solution for myself.

Yes Morgan, ChatBuddy is what I tried immediately after reading your first message, and I noticed that it could not connect properly, well yes, it connects well to the server, and arrives well on the chanel that we chose, but ChatBuddy remains blocked on an exchange with the server, and does not communicate what is needed. There should not be much to modify, but as we do not have access to the source of ChatBuddy it will be difficult to modify it!

> DeepL works wonders on Mac ;-)
>
> https://www.deepl.com/macos/download/DeepL.dmg <https://www.deepl.com/macos/download/DeepL.dmg>
>
> Nothing to do with the competitors !
>
> And on iPhone and iPad :