[NTLK] Einstein: Flash Files - New question.. add card images?

Clu DaBard drclu at swbell.net
Tue May 4 16:31:20 PDT 2021

Gave this the ole college try, and the answer is yes, if you rename the "internal.flash" to "flash" send it over to the Einstein folder on the Android, power it up, it DOES WORK!

I mean almost not surprising since Android was a port of the other Einstein versions. NEXT QUESTION: Can you add card images to the Einstein setup on Mac or PC? Can you take a card archive file made by the Newton connection ultility and add it to the Einstein setup?