[NTLK] Writing

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:49:29 PDT 2021

A lot of banks use Zelle, but some don't.  I have a Santander account
[because it proved exceedingly hard to set up a new special type of account
during the pandemic].  I can only deposit to that account by either going
to a branch in person or physically writing a check.  I deposit the check
electronically, but it still has to be physically written and photographed.

There are assorted other things that required checks for ordering stuff
[like admission to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals (though possibly you
might be able to use a money order)], rather than just as a preference.

I've always paid my credit card bill online with my debit account from the
same bank, except - as noted - with Santander, which is a new account for
me.

Best,
Michael