[NTLK] Messagepad 2100 Rechargeable Batteries

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Mar 25 13:30:36 PDT 2021

Or a just a folded piece of paper (that is what I used for a while).  Although I am not sure about NiMH, it wasn't designed to charge NiMH and while they are similar they are not exactly the same.  I wouldn't risk using NiMH and have the 110,120,130 charge them.  But it is just my personal thought, perhaps others will think otherwise.  Besides a modern charger will do the job a lot faster and usually better.

-Dan