[NTLK] Questions about the Messagepad 110

Jimmy Li jimmyli564656 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:17:24 PDT 2021

I am about to receive my very first Newton, a lightly used MP 110 with a
charging station and I have lots of questions:

   - Are there any tips and tricks that I should be aware of?
   - How do you treat the rubber surface if it gets sticky?
   - What brands of Ni-Cd batteries do you guys tend to use?
   - And what software do you recommend me to install?

I am very new to the Newton scene (with experience with Palm OS PDAs) so
any advice is appreciated.

Jimmy Li