[NTLK] [OT] (Paper or tablet) and memory retention

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 24 12:07:05 PDT 2021

Yes, I recall a device like this some years ago. The site says this product was formerly called Everlast, perhaps that was it.

You wrote on a special paper that was either a) embedded with sensors; or b) the surface underneath was. It took your writings/drawings and converted them to digital data, that was replicated in your storage.

I’ve got a feeling this is something our List Dad probably knows about—sounds very Grant-like to me.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11