[NTLK] Ethernet Connection Testing

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:11:11 PDT 2021

To Sylvain's point, I don't think the lights on the card would be expected
until you actually try to "connect".  Try downloading Newt's Cape (
http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=139) and then opening any
page.  You don't need to let it load, but when it tries to load, you should
get obvious signs of life with the card's lights and you should see Newt's
Cape start to "GET" data.  If the lights blink in sequence and then turn
off there is likely a software/settings issue with the connection.

To that last point, you might want to experiment with removing that domain
name.  If none of that works, although I assume you got them from here,
some Atlan drivers are also here (
http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=202).