[NTLK] [OT] (Paper or tablet) and memory retention

Nic Malone nicmalone at mac.com
Tue Mar 23 01:54:07 PDT 2021

Me too. I’m using a paper Moleskin ‘tablet’ notebook with a smart pen captures your pen strokes and connects to their iPad app to regurgitate my scrawl on the screen. Anything legible enough is searchable in the app so it’s a handy way to have the aforementioned benefits of pen and paper writing but with digital search (and editing).

Cheers
Nic