[NTLK] The piMate 300

Tim eft37 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 10:45:42 PDT 2021

Iain-
I also am doing a PiMate 300, but was going to swap out the screen. Really only keeping the keyboard.
Interested in your keyboard solution. I have some bookmarked info somewhere and can chat offlist if needs be.

Mr.PCBman-
Welcome back. I'd been wondering what happened to you, as I fondly remember buying an eMate memory card and something for my since sold mp2100 from you. Hope you're well.

Best,
Tim