[NTLK] Global Newton Users Meetups EXTRA #1: Newton 101 - 27/03/2021

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 03:02:46 PDT 2021

Hi Newtonians (especially the new members of the group),

Recently I have noticed that there are a few new Newton Users in our group. The idea came to me to organize a live session for everyone who is starting their adventure with Newton. We could arrange an online meeting (Zoom) where everyone has the opportunity to ask a question or ask for help with any problem.

What do you think about such an idea?

Pawel Piotrowski is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Global Newton Users Meetups EXTRA #1: Newton 101
Time: Mar 27, 2021 17:00 UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84746769702?pwd=ZDd3ZXo2dURJdEJVK0hNaHdIVHJZdz09
Meeting ID: 847 4676 9702