[NTLK] NTK project source code (from Steve Weyer)

Stephen Weyer swxtra1 at icloud.com
Tue Mar 9 14:49:30 PST 2021

The NTK source code for my following Newton projects is now available on GitHub.

Crypto	-- solve cryptogram/cipher puzzles
https://github.com/saweyer/crypto

NewtDevEnv -- app development on Newton in NewtonScript
https://github.com/saweyer/newtdevenv

Newt's Cape -- web browser, e-book creator, plugins
https://github.com/saweyer/newtscape

newtVNC	-- VNC (Virtual Network Computing) client/server
	to remote control/view screens between Newton & other devices
https://github.com/saweyer/newtvnc

Sloup -- text/data transfer utility
https://github.com/saweyer/sloup

Waba -- Java VM (subset), apps, development tools
https://github.com/saweyer/waba

A special thanks to Sylvain Pilet who converted my NTK project files
and uploaded the resource-friendly files to GitHub for me
(if I'd had to install & learn all the new tools,
it might've taken me another 20 years to find the time to share the code)

Enjoy!

Steve
https://communicrossings.com/newton-messagepad