[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 87, Issue 12

Chris Lepine chris at tinyredstudio.com
Mon Mar 8 10:10:49 PST 2021

Thanks Noah!

I'm in Alberta, but I have family in Gaspésie. I grew up in english-speaking communities, but I've managed to stay (conversationally) bilingual over the years with my Quebecois side of the family.

Loved your doc - beautifully shot and well researched. It's what got me back into the Newton scene after a 20+ year departure :)

I'm a coder now, so I'm looking forward to doing some Newton development in the immediate future. I'd really like to try porting the old Infocom game Z-interpreter if that hasn't been done already.

Chris