[NTLK] Anyone heard from Steve Weyer recently?

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Mar 4 20:11:44 PST 2021

Oh you too!
It's my case, my IP was blocked by its host when I tried to download a part of its site that I wanted to save for an offline consultation. Since more than two weeks, I can't consult his site anymore…

Should I let him know, or will he refresh this list?

((Sorry my previous message went unanswered!))

> Le 4 mars 2021 à 23:38, Grant Hutchinson <newtontalkmessages at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> I just heard back from Steve. He said he had blocked a range of IPs from hitting his server a while ago. It looks like the public address assigned by my internet provider was probably in that range of blocked addresses.
>
> He’s looking into it for me.
>
> g.

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net