[NTLK] Mobiscribe Interest

Jim C. guardsix6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 09:08:45 PST 2021

I’ve attempted to follow the Android directions to install Einstein on my Mobiscribe Origin, but I’m having a problem with the device recognizing where the rom file is located. Per the instructions on Messagepad.org <http://messagepad.org/>, I’ve placed the rom file, 717006.rom, in sdcard/download/einstein/717006.rom

I don’t know if this makes a difference, by the path to the rom on the Origin is labeled storage/extsd/Download/Einstein/

Some help would be appreciated and thanks!

Jim Chapman
Guardsix6 at gmail.com <mailto:guardsix6 at gmail.com>

 Message: 5