[NTLK] I sell a greater part of my Newton collection soon

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:49:00 PDT 2021

Hello Pawel,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  These are unusually difficult times indeed.  I'd be cool with a Go Fund Me campaign.  Think of it as a repayment for the Newton knowledge that you've shared with not only myself, but the rest of the Newton Talk list over the years.

I don't expect to be able to buy one large lot of Newton equipment.  If you really do want to sell some portion of your collection, perhaps break it up into a couple of smaller lots?

For example, I am always on the lookout for Apple branded PC storage cards, a well-cared for MP 2100 (my 2100 is an Apple upgraded 2000 and needs a battery tray), and a complete OMP H1000 MessagePad (mine's missing a few pieces).  Just a couple of suggestions.

Let us know how and when we can help.

Cheers,
Alan