[NTLK] Getting the Newton 2000/2100 online. What's your suggestions?

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:03:01 PDT 2021

Hello Michael and Newton Friends,

Getting my MP 2000 on Wi-Fi with a Lucent WaveLAN Silver PCMCIA PC24E-H-FC is still on my to-do list.  I started Newton OS networking with a D-Link ED-660 PCMCIA card and an Ethernet Cat 6 cable.

Do you have an Ethernet card you can use to make sure that Newton Internet Enabler 2.0 is installed and configured correctly?

Is there a post on the Internet that you are following to try and get your Wi-Fi card working that we can follow along and test with?

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

MessagePad 2000, MessagePad 2100, eMate 300

Website: http://blog.smartphonefanatics.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alanmgrassia
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alangrassia