[NTLK] 3.5-inch Floppy Drive Recommendation

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Wed Jun 23 10:47:52 PDT 2021

I recently bought this cheap-o from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KX8EMOO/

I've used it on an iMac Pro running Big Sur, no issues, no drivers required.

I imagine all these Amazon ones are all re-brands from the same manufacturer -- I just thought the brand name "Nice2MiTu" was funny.

Steven