[NTLK] Fwd: Thanks for help setting up e-mail

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Mon Jul 26 15:33:19 PDT 2021

Michael,

> Le 26 juil. 2021 à 21:13, Michael Rebar <michael.rebar at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> For some reason could not send to NewtonTalk using message-pad.net <http://message-pad.net/> email address forwarding from Gmail.
>
> Michael Rebar

To send a message on NewtonTalk you must be registered on NewtonTalk with this email address. Moreover to send a message Your.Name at message-pad.net you have to use the SMTP server I sent you, if you try to send a mail via Gmail with a Your.Name at message-pad.net address as sender the gmail server will block the sending...

The important thing is that we can see that you can send a message with this email address, did you do it from your Newton?

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]