[NTLK] Pablo Marx's Leibniz Emulator

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 06:33:05 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I was delighted to discover via Twitter that Pablo Marx’s Leibniz emulator works in a browser now (if it did before I didn’t know about it). His emulator emulates a 1.x Newton. It’s not perfect, but if you are feeling nostalgic for a more primitive Newton experience, it’s a lot of fun to play around with and works on most devices.

http://pablomarx.github.io/Leibniz/ <http://pablomarx.github.io/Leibniz/>

My first Newt was an OMP so I feel very at home having to write my words two or three times to get them recognized properly.

Noah