[NTLK] Selling Some Things - You Get First Chance!

Jim C. guardsix6 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:33:52 PDT 2021

I’ve got to get rid of some of my collection stuff. Don’t have room for these, so I hope to give you all a chance before I go to eBay!

1st Item —

Apple iBook G4 (OS X Tiger)
	1.4Ghz PowerPC G4 (1.2)
	Powerbook6,7 (mid-2005)
	1.5 GB DDR SDRAM
	Has a CDR/DVDR that works
	Runs Mac OS X 10.4.11
	60GB HDD (5400 RPM)
	Will accept Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard)
	Not sure the battery will hold a charge
	Includes Apple power adapter
This one is tricky on replacing the hard drive. It’s basically buried and you practically  have to take the laptop apart to replace it. I didn’t even attempt it. Memory is maxed out, though!

Asking $75 + $15 shipping = $90 (or make an offer!)

Dropbox Link for Photos-  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f4z5209kto0sgah/AABi3rmAr3-yNWMc10I1unpxa?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f4z5209kto0sgah/AABi3rmAr3-yNWMc10I1unpxa?dl=0>

2nd item -

Apple Powerbook 15” G4 Titanium
	800Mhz, Powerbook3,4
	MacOS 10.5 Leopard
	Upgrades:
		1GB - PC133 RAM , SSD enclosure,  256GB SSD
		Apple power adapter included

I did work on this one. It’s pretty easy. If I remember, the memory is under the keyboard, but you do have to remove the back to access the hard drive which I did replace with an SSD.

Asking $125 + $25 = $150 (or make an offer!)

Dropbox Link for Photos- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wm9by56uhy95vil/AACnNEvzS_-laNHxX0Q8AcFDa?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wm9by56uhy95vil/AACnNEvzS_-laNHxX0Q8AcFDa?dl=0>

3rd item -

Apple MacBook Pro 17-Inch “Core 2 Duo” 2.33
[MacBook Pro 17-Inch “Core 2 Duo” 2.33 Specs (Core 2 Duo/Late 2006, MA611LL/A, MacBookPro2,1, A1212, 2119): EveryMac.com](https://everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-2-duo-2.33-17-specs.html)

* Upgraded memory to 4GB (max) (OWC)
* Not Upgraded:  100GB SATA Hard Disk Drive (just never got around to it!)

* Comes with remote and power adapter!  Very easy to work on! Looks great, impressively large screen!

Asking $150 + $25 shipping = $175 (or make an offer)

Dropbox Link for Photos- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drtgi8r474wk09d/AADIHtAWN-rTgizT85McHq0Qa?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drtgi8r474wk09d/AADIHtAWN-rTgizT85McHq0Qa?dl=0>

4th item -

Apple MessagePad 130 with Case (nothing else)

Does NOT  have a 9 Watt power adapter, but it does work just fine on batteries!

$125 + $25 shipping = $150 (or make an offer)

Dropbox Link for Photos- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pzj6mbbwdsalfhf/AADnkZEBuSvsG1hDqcFeEUTka?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pzj6mbbwdsalfhf/AADnkZEBuSvsG1hDqcFeEUTka?dl=0>

5th and last item -

Apple MessagePad 2100 (Newton)

* Comes with 9 Watt Power Adapter (not original), carrying case, keyboard, & dongle
* Extras: Orinoco wireless card, an Earthlink III ethernet card, and a Dell TrueMobile network card, serial to usb cables/adapters, and two Apple Airport Express Base Stations, Model A1084 and Model A1264

This is a very nice package with a very well kept Apple MessagePad 2100. It has some scuffs, but nothing unusual for a 20+ year old device. The rubber is firm and not tacky.
The screen is clear and I’ve not had any problems with it or the backlight.

Asking $500 + $35 shipping = $535 (or make an offer!)

Dropbox Link for Photos- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pwrk42njgb0ajla/AACy8l0Jzp-H5-ctr3RcF8Bwa?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pwrk42njgb0ajla/AACy8l0Jzp-H5-ctr3RcF8Bwa?dl=0>

I think my prices are OK, but I’m open for offers on any of this stuff. It’s all been well taken care of and everything works like it should given how old it is. I’ll answer any questions you might have. I’d like to do PayPal transactions and I’ll ship immediately via UPS. We can discuss specifics in an email. Hope this finds some of you in the mood to expand on your collections.

Thanks,

Jim Chapman
Guardsix6 at gmail.com <mailto:guardsix6 at gmail.com>