[NTLK] Sick Newton

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Sun Jan 10 22:53:33 PST 2021

I’ve recently had this problem with Energizer AA batteries and the Apple Magic Mouse. It would not power on for no reason, tested the batteries for charge and so on and in the end I noticed next to the ones I was replacing (which still held a charge and powered on the mouse however the mouse had erratic behaviour) that they where a tad bit shorter!

I had two packs of them and could not get any to work which was driving me nuts!

So I highly recommend you take Sylvain’s advice and look at that as well..

Best Regards,

Valerio

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
Certified IT Manager - CITM ID No: 320411103300404
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer