[NTLK] Global Newton Users Meetups #7 this Saturday?

Michael Homscheidt michael.homscheidt at web.de
Tue Jan 5 06:57:32 PST 2021

Hello,

I would like to participate also this Saturday.

After many years of storage I unpacked my Newton MessagePad 2000 again and have a couple of questions:

what can I use my Newton today for?
is it possible to synchronize my calendar from my Mac with the Newton?
is it possible to synchronize notes from my Mac with the Newton?
what else is possible?

Kind regards
Michael