[NTLK] Happy New Year! Happy New Server!

Gene beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 13:46:29 PST 2021

And Happy New Year to you, too, Grant and all!!  Hopefully it’s a better one!

As someone in IT, I know that migrations, even the ’simple’ ones, can have lots of stumbling blocks along the way.  Hopefully you didn’t have too many ’two steps forward, one step back’ along the way.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas