[NTLK] eMate 300 charger

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 17:13:32 PST 2021

Forrest,

Warm greetings brother.
It's been a difficult 2020 for my family as we lost my mother and father
seven within seven months.
Life has its struggles, but with family and good friends surrounding me I
really can't complain.
Even through all that I can say it's been a blessing.
Still kicking around God's green earth and able to see my kids becoming
young adults beside the love of my life wife of so many years...
Lol, and to get a shout out from you brings a smile to my face.

Newtons, still hold a place in my heart and in a few nooks in my home... ;)
Still lurking, until I can put in my 2¢ to more a conversation along.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family