[NTLK] eMate 300 charger

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 24 22:49:30 PST 2021

Universal style power adapters are an absolute last resort. They can output fluctuations in current as well as occasional power spikes and surges.

Finding a REAL power adapter from another manufacturer with the same current output is a somewhat better choice, in that the output is most likely better filtered, so no surges or spikes. But, like the others, I would highly recommend a genuine Newton power adapter.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11