[NTLK] First Newton

Tom Zahm tpzahm at newted.org
Mon Feb 8 17:08:29 PST 2021

Mine was a 110 that I purchased at a local Macintosh User Group swap meet.  The previous owner had upgraded and it was offered at a price I could afford!

Since then:  110 -> 130 -> 2000 -> 200U + OMP +ExpertPad.

BTW, the OMP needs the fix-the-display-by-replacing-capacitors fix.  It’s nearly unused.  Anyone who is willing to repair it and give it a good home can have it, if only they make a donation to Grant to help defray the NewtonTalk expenses.  You can contact me off-list.

Tom Zahm