[NTLK] First Newton

Peter Fraser pjfraser at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 10:27:34 PST 2021

Got my first one, a 120, the week after Steve killed the Newton. A couple of weeks later I put my elbow on the screen, hard, and broke it (it was under a sheet of paper on my desk. So I then paid, more than I’d paid for the 120, for the screen replacement.

This meant a deeper commitment!  Palm Pilot was the new leader but I stuck with Newton.

I scoured the stores for discontinued and surplus accessories and piled up a lot. As time passed I moved to a 130 and then 2100, which was just genius (especially with Dashboard installed) and stayed with that til just before iPhone came out. My kids grew up with eMates.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Peter
pjfraser at mac.com