[NTLK] First Newton

CM Laspa 999ad at pathcom.com
Wed Feb 3 09:03:40 PST 2021

Quietly I've been in the corner reading all this 'new' Newton activity. Brings back SONUG days of the early 2000's. I clearly remember buying my first at the Newton Store on Adelaide Street in Toronto—a 120 that I shortly traded in for the 130 with the backlight and slots. Then to MP 2000, with an Apple refurb MP 2100 that looks brand-new and has yet to be used, sitting in the wings. Ah, the stories, ah the accessories. I still have a few drawers full of them. Anyhow—I'm STILL using the MP 2000 everyday.

When time permits, I plan to get more involved here. Thanx all for reviving this.

Kind regards,

-Christopher Läspä

Sent from my iPad Pro