[NTLK] Siemens Note Phone

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Feb 1 19:08:26 PST 2021

Very interesting/useful video, however, I would like to point out 'tasting' a battery like that to see if it still has a charge is a BAD idea for several reasons.  For one, it could have chemicals that you are then ingesting (either from manufacture or leaking slightly).  Granted in small amounts, but still never a good idea.  And more importantly, MANY battery manufactures are putting "bitter taste" on batteries to make it less likely a child will swallow them.  And of course there is no obvious way to tell if a battery has "bitter taste" or not by looking at it.

In short, use a actual battery tester.

-Dan