[NTLK] I sell a greater part of my Newton collection soon

Lauren laurenbodyfelt at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 15:32:52 PST 2021

Sorry to hear this, Pawel…I hope things get better for you, and if worse comes to worse, I do hope you can find good homes for your Newtons where they’ll be properly cared for. Remember that we want to help you, as you’re an INCREDIBLY valuable (and awesome!) part of the Newton community with your vast knowledge, and a cool person to have around!

Sent from my iPhone