[NTLK] Wireless Charging

DXH dxh at woh.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 13:53:19 PST 2021

It depends on how you implement it.
You could do away with the boost circuit if you adjust some components on the charger to give a higher output.
Certainly, connecting to the barrel jack with the correct voltage will get a result as it would be no different than connecting the power supply. Note that physically plugging the PSU in disconnects the internal supply so you would need to be careful to make sure one or the other is connected and not trying to supply the other.

A neater design would be a board that plugs in to the internal slot, includes Bluetooth and possibly other stuff too…

I may know a guy that could be looking at that… ;)

PCBman

Sent from my iPad