[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2021 - UPDATE #5

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 10:11:55 PST 2021

Hello Newtonians!

In one week we will meet at WWNC Online 2021! :D I can’t wait!

You can check the website to make sure you are updated with all news and changes. There is no Zoom links yet on the website. We want to avoid some scummers and other not nice people so the links will be published 2 days before the event (Sunday). Please read also additional information and news on the website.

We still looking for some presenters. If you want to prepare some interesting presentation, please contact us (Pawel or Noah)!

And - like always - if you have some questions or suggestions - please contact us here or directly via email or social media.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)