[NTLK] Just for fun: What if Apple had made Mac OS-based smartphones, tablets, and watches in the ‘90s?

Bernard Kobier bernie at kobier.id.au
Thu Aug 5 04:03:07 PDT 2021

Its very neat that,

Though I Would have imagined the devices would have had a more Newton OS look rather than the OS9.

With the proliferation of 3d printing It would be feasible to make up a Newtonesque “skin” for an iPhone or watch.

My pebble watch has a “Newton” and “OS9” themed watch faces.

Unfortunately the creator framed a lot in so they are not really useful but nice for a change from time to time

Bernie