[NTLK] eMate 300 Just Died???

Jim C. guardsix6 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:39:03 PDT 2021

Help!  My eMate 300 just died!  I’ve had it on my desk for several days turned off with it plugged in. I tried to turn it on today and I get nothing!  The power cord is plugged in. I tested the outlet and it’s sending power. I’ve did the two seconds reset and then the 15 second reset and still nothing.

I don’t have a power light indicator of any kind.  I just don’t know what’s gone wrong. It was working fine just two days ago.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how I can get it back to working?

Thanks!

Jim Chapman
Guardsix6 at gmail.com <mailto:guardsix6 at gmail.com>