[NTLK] Plan for Performing eMate 300 Hinge Repair

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:20:03 PDT 2021

Hello Forrest and Newton Friends,

Thank you for the informative information about performing the soldering tasks that are part of an eMate 300 hinge repair job.

It sounds like I will be able to do this job without too much trouble.

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

MessagePad 2000, MessagePad 2100, eMate 300

Website: http://blog.smartphonefanatics.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alanmgrassia
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alangrassia