[NTLK] Mirror of www.logictools.de | Wanted Nick Müller

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Apr 14 08:05:28 PDT 2021

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:00 Sylvain Pilet <sylvain at pilet.net> wrote:

> Morgan,
>
> > Thanks for putting together this mirror. It's sad that the source
> > files were never preserved by the WayBack Machine between 1999 and
> > 2004. :(
> >
> > I, unfortunately, don't have a mirror of the site in the UNNA.org
> > collection, but would be happy to add your mirror to
> > <http://mirrors.unna.org/>, if that's acceptable.
> >

> Yes of course you can add my archive to the UNNA mirrors.
> Do you want to include it directly in the UNNA server or just make a link?

I'd like to do both, import the files directly and link to your mirror, if
that's okay. Shall we talk off-list about getting a copy of your mirror or
should I just go ahead and download the mirror from your site? Maybe the
latter is preferable due to your ADSL speed issues (I always download
slowly so as not to overload servers.)

Thanks again,

Morgan

> --