[NTLK] Mirror of www.logictools.de | Wanted Nick Müller

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Wed Apr 14 02:38:50 PDT 2021

> I don’t have that mirror on my Newton Archive, but you can check the ISO images from my software.applenewton.co.uk <http://software.applenewton.co.uk/> There is a few ISO images from Newton Users who shared their private collections. I remember that I saw somewhere there a ‘web mirror’ folders…
>
> Cheers,
> Pawel

Pawel,

I have searched all the .iso images in your folder, there is only one folder that contains a little www.logictools.com, in the CD
"Newton 2 - Websites.iso »
but it contains only the page specific to the modification of the MP2K battery caddy, which can already be found in the mirror at this address :
http://message-pad.net/Mirrors/www.logictools.de/akku_mod/akku2k-e.html.

If some of you have made backups of www.logictools.de between 1997 and 2001, please share your archives. We are looking for the source files that are indicated in this page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20001012165543/http://www.logictools.de/newton/sources/index.html
Because these files have unfortunately not been saved by WebArchive

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]