[NTLK] FrogFind: A Newton-friendly search engine

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 11:13:58 PDT 2021

> On 4 Apr 2021, at 05:14, Grant Hutchinson <newtontalkmessages at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Apr 2, 2021, at 3:47 AM, Forrest <newton_phoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>> Pointed Newt’s Cape there, on the eMate using WaveLAN (Orinoco Gold). Success! I’m looking at the UNNA home page.
>
> The author just posted the source code to FrogFind on GitHub in case anyone feels like building an even more Newton-optimized version.
>
> https://github.com/ActionRetro/FrogFind <https://github.com/ActionRetro/FrogFind>
I juts made Newton friendly version :)

http://newtfind.com <http://newtfind.com/>

Is not fully working, as I’m not sure how to configure it properly, but at this moment the serach engine is working fine. Will fix it soon!

Is anyone good with PHP and is fancy to help me with this? Please contact me here or via FB.

Cheers,
Pawel