[NTLK] Video showing the hinge fix on YouTube

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 3 16:35:45 PDT 2021

Well, he got almost all of it right. He failed to mention—until later in the video—that some adjustment of the springs could be in order, as in bending them back to their original shape, which Joel Sciamma describes on his web page.

But major kudos to actually showing—on video—the dis- and re-assembly of the eMate, down the de-soldering and re-attaching of the speaker and backlight wires.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11