[NTLK] OT: Customers, was: Einstein and Xcode 4, problems with Cocoa graphics calls, HELP NEEDED.

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Sep 12 08:58:13 EDT 2012

On 12.09.2012, at 14:48, Joost van de Griek <gyorpb at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12 Sep 2012, at 11:05 , Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:
>> actually, Tschernobyl is part of White Russia, not the other way around.
> Actually, Chernobyl is in Ukraine.

Yes, some of the fallout was over "Weißrussland", which I translated into White Russia - no idea if that is the correct geographical translation. 20% of the region were affected. Food from the remaining 80% is classified as harmless by the German department of health. 

Sorry, I never paid much attention in Geography ;-)

More information about the NewtonTalk mailing list