[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 12, Issue 13

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:28:41 EDT 2010

~~~ On 2010/09/14 05:14, Chod Lang at chodlang1 at mac.com wrote ~~~

> The Newton has returned.  Check this out.  http://galaxytab.samsungmobile.com/

Umm, with respect Chod (and it's a huge amount of respect; see my sig
below), not really.  This is just an attempt at a rival for the iPad.  I do
prefer its dimensions to the iPad, and I'd probably carry it more places
than the iPad, but I'm one of the hold-outs for real stylus/HWR interaction.

I want my Newton back!    WA-A-A-A-A-AH!

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam.  Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/
Join today: http://www.newtontalk.net/