[NTLK] CNET UK: Newton vs iPhone

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:46:49 EST 2009

~~~ On 2009/11/27 02:48, Grant Hutchinson at grant at splorp.com wrote ~~~

> CNET UK pits the Newton vs the iPhone ... and guess who comes out on
> top?
> http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,39029552,49304363,00.htm
> Just ignore some of the ill-informed comments.

Interesting, Grant.  But I have to admit, it frustrates me when people
compare the iPhone's pretty but superficial screen with the Newton's screen
that actually can do something useful.  It's like comparing a
pistol-twirling "gunslinger" on Ye Olde Wild West Dude Ranch with a real
gunfighter like John Wesley Hardin or Wyatt Earp.

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam.  Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/
Join today: http://www.newtontalk.net/