[NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools to support UNNA
adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 17:07:25 EST 2009
I am delighted to inform all windows/newton users that Andy Galluzzi has
decided to donate all future license fees for Newton Connection Tools to
support the upkeep and maintenance of UNNA. The license fee is still set
at $45 but as you can see from the link, the whole fee will go to
continue to support UNNA directly.
Furthermore I wanted to say that from my own personal experience this is
superb software for newton/windows users and is able to do the following:
1. Syncs contacts and dates with Outlook.
2. Allows for full or selected backups
4. Includes a comprehensive database of Newton software links and
automatically downloads and installs when you choose them
5. Or you can choose the standard installer for packages you already
6. There's no need to use Slowdown when transferring or doing anything!!
7. Supports serial / usb adapter connections (not tried this
8. Has an excellent drag and drop export / import function for
textual notes (not diagrams) into rtf
9. Import / export mail to and from Newton to Outlook. Simply drag
items from one to the other.
10. Keyboard pass-through (similar to NCU)
It has many other quality features which the more technically minded
will appreciate. Also I can vouch for the fact that the author is very
responsive if you have any difficulties. He has helped me out with
I would highly recommend this for both its utility and for the gesture
Please be reassured that I am not benefiting from promoting this in any
way. I paid a full license fee for my MP2000 back in May 2008.
More information about the NewtonTalk